Monday, September 14, 2015

List of Cool Maths Tricks



Today I am going to summarize all the maths tricks that will speed up your calculation speed. I used them in CAT and IBPS exam. I am sure that these tricks will help you increase your score. I have wrote many articles in detail on these topics. Click on respective links to to get details.

List of Cool Maths Tricks

Squaring

In this simple trick we need to modify the equation and make the units digit zero. After all it is easy to multiply when units digit is zero.

For example - Find square of 43
= (43+3) × (43-3) + (3×3)
=(46×40) + 9
= (460×4) + 9
= 1840 + 9 = 1849

Read my full post on Squaring trick,

Multiplication

Vedic maths gave us the easiest method to do complex multiplications quickly. This method can be quickly explained with an example.

Multiply 62 with 32
Step 1

Step 2


Step 3

No comments:

Post a Comment